Blessed.
- My extended family was able to get together earlier this week (which doesn't happen too often) to celebrate my dad being named "Small Business Person of the Year"
- I survived the first week of MEAP testing.... enough said
- Today was my Friday!
- Matt and I are heading up north tomorrow to celebrate our 5th anniversary
- My close friends and family continue to spoil me with presents and cards to brighten my day and show their support... THANK YOU!
- The Lupron side effects have been minimal the last 2 weeks... no migraines, knock on wood!
- Monday's ultra-sound went well and we're able to forge ahead with our IVF plan and start follicle stimulating shots on Saturday with a follow-up appointment on Monday
- I've been feeling more at peace with this process than ever before.... that has to be a result of a lot of prayers
- We both feel so grateful and blessed that we're even able to pursue IVF. This opportunity alone is a huge blessing!
- Within the last week I have heard from 2 of my former 'favorite' students... I'm lucky to have a job that is rewarding
- Matt has been unbelievably positive, suppportive, and sweet throughout it all. I'm lucky to be his wife :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO happy you get to go ahead with IVF!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDelete...oh and all that other stuff too. LOL!