Monday, January 10, 2011

Writer's Block

It's been over a month since my last post.... I've been wanting to post, but don't really know what to say... I'm at a loss as to what to write about. I so enjoy other's blogs (those I know and complete strangers) but can't seem to come up with a topic worthy of a post. Hmmm...

Things that have been on my mind~*~

I don't really have any updates on infertility stuff... And if I did, I'm not sure if I want to share it here anymore. I feel as if our outlook and mindset have drastically changed this past month... And it's hard to put into words right now.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about all that we've been blessed with... But I've written a post or two about that before.

I considered writing about New Year's resolutions, but that just seems so cliche and unoriginal.

I'm stuck. Completely brain dead. I wish I had the ability/talent to write beautifully about any random event or topic.... But it doesn't look like I'll be sending that out to the blogging world right now. :) I'll update more once inspiration has hit...

3 comments:

  1. Arg... I hate writer's block... I either get that, or there are TOO many things on my brain and I can't focus on one long enough to compose a coherent thought! I miss you and hope your January is going great... Phone date soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens. Some of us are over-sharers which makes it a little easier to spew out all of our thoughts and feelings all over our blogs! But I understand why you are not sharing as much! You have to do what feels right for you. Ya know? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you. Can't wait to get together.

    ReplyDelete