YAYAYAY!!!! LOVE... LOVE... LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic's... look at that adorable little baby, I'm pretty sure you have a model growing in there! He/She posed perfectly for all the close-ups! And YOU... You look FANTASTIC! I SO can't wait until August when I get to see all this amazingness in person :) Counting down the days!
You are glowing, Jilly bean! And your little guy/gal is quite photogenic; the profile shot is rather good! Can't believe you are 20 weeks already!! ~Lyndsay
Matt and I have been married for 6 years. We live near our families in Michigan and are happy to be able to say that we both have stable jobs, had the opportunity to complete our masters degrees, and are blessed with wonderful and supportive family and friends (including our much loved Labradoodle, Ruby). Life is good!
YAYAYAY!!!! LOVE... LOVE... LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic's... look at that adorable little baby, I'm pretty sure you have a model growing in there! He/She posed perfectly for all the close-ups! And YOU... You look FANTASTIC! I SO can't wait until August when I get to see all this amazingness in person :) Counting down the days!
ReplyDeleteYou are glowing, Jilly bean! And your little guy/gal is quite photogenic; the profile shot is rather good! Can't believe you are 20 weeks already!!
ReplyDelete~Lyndsay