Thursday, September 29, 2011

36 weeks down

Somebody's getting big.... {and really starting to feel that extra weight}

Today I'm 36 weeks and 2 days.  We learned at our appointment that I am dilated to 1 cm {plus the baby has been head down for the last 3+ weeks}.  The coming out process has begun.  I'm aware that it could still be 4+ more weeks.... but it's exciting, scary, unreal, terrifying, unbelievable to know that the process has started.  I'm in denial and Matt couldn't be more excited.  :)

We've been blessed with 3 wonderful showers and look forward to 1 more.

The nursery is just about finished and almost all essentials have been bought.

We had our maternity photos taken last weekend and should be able to see proofs any day now.

My bag is starting to fill up and a "Don't forget to grab...." list is getting written to post by the back door.

{and unfortunately, the maternity leave binder has not been started at school yet.... this is my biggest stress right now and I hope I can have it ready by the end of next week}

This is really going to happen.... and soon...

2 comments:

  1. SO So So So So excited this is FINALLY happening for you guys!!! Love you and can't wait to meet beautiful baby Hamm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek!!!! :):):):):):) I don't have words. Just smiling like an idiot and doing a happy dance!

    ReplyDelete